Friday, August 23, 2013

Thank you for all the visits to the blog!!

After a great weekend with loved ones I got a chance to look at my blog stats. It has been a little over two months now that I started writing my whisky blog. With that said I wanted to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU!!! The amount of support I’ve received from all those reading my blog, has just been absolutely amazing.

Having 1250+ visits to the blog site in this amount of time is more than I can have ever asked for. I hope to continue writing good reviews and helpful information that will provide guidance in your whisky selection.

Although I can hold my own with whisky talking, when it comes to writing a blog, there is always the fear that no one will ever read it. My main goal when I first started to write the blog was to better inform non whisky drinkers about whisky and what they should choose if they were going to start drinking. It has since evolved to not only include non whisky drinkers but passionate whisky drinkers as myself.

Thank you again for your support and for fueling my passion. I will continue to write and can only hope that you all continue to read and provide feedback so I can only get better.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment