Friday, June 14, 2013

Whiskey drinking adventures begin



Who am I? I am girl who loves whiskey and have come to realized that there aren’t many female whiskey bloggers out there so I am jumping on this ship. The goal is to try as many whiskey brands out there as possible and provide an honest review on my thoughts of that particular brand. This is really going to be a win win for me.

A little background, if you all must know, I acquired my love/passion for whiskey over 10 years ago and not with whiskey but rather bourbon. I went from a Makers Mark on the rocks to a neat Lagavulin, Bowmore, Glenffidich, Macallan… I can be here all day with all these brands. Good thing for me, I actually want to be here listing all these brands and more.

So my dear friends let the whiskey drinking adventures begin.   

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment